Diploma In Public Health Technician
They gain the relevant skills needed to render assistance and support in a preventive and curative health care setting, under the supervision of licensed health care professionals such as physicians and nurses.
- Carry out pre and post admission procedures
- Give health talk, counsel and do social work
- Provide first aid care during emergency and dress uncomplicated wounds according to established procedures
- Carry out basic diagnostic tests
- Maintain hospital equipment
- Do administrative task
COURSE DURATION: 3 Years
Career prospects are immense as these professionals are very crucial components of the healthcare industry. Anesthesia and critical care expert works alongside doctors and medical experts during patient care ensuring pain free surgical procedures.
Diploma holders can work as anesthesia, clinical or operation theatre assistants and may seek employment opportunities in government and private hospitals / clinics / nursing homes / emergency trauma centers etc.